Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't been on here lately.

I apologize to all of you. I have had my older sister here and she stayed 12 days and she kept me working the whole time. Even if I was sitting she had things for me to do. I have been in a lot of pain and I went to another doctor for a second opinion about my right knee and hip. He did blood work and he thinks there is an infection in either one or both places! I also appear to have a failed prosthesis in my knee and it looks like I may have to go through another total knee replacement. The hip is the first thing that has to be fixed since it could get bad soon and the knee can wait since the only thing to be done is a replacement. I know a lot of you have been praying for me and God has blessed me with ya'll but I am asking once again that you put me in your prayers and pray that they can find what is wrong and fix it. I am going to admit to ya'll that I am so tired of hurting that I might not have the most positive attitude but I do believe God can use this doctor to heal me. I kind of feel sorry for myself and I hate that in me. I sit and worry about getting up. I thi nk I will wait a little longer and I dread every step I take. I have walked so much on a hurting leg that I can not remember what it felt like to stand up and put one foot in front of the other without pain. I will try to get back here daily like I used to.

2. Thanks justplainjudy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers and good wishes for your health to return are going out right now. You are always allowed (for lack of a better word) to feel sorry for yourself, you are only human and you need to know that.

Just take care of yourself and remember, we are all thinking of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart Twinfaye, I was just praying for you this morning! The Lord brought you to my mind the last few days especially. I'm sorry I didn't contact you I should have bc usually when God puts someone on our hearts it's for a reason. Please know that I think of you often, as I'm sure many here do, and every time I think of you I pray for you. Thank you for letting us know what is going on now I will be praying for you even more. It's ok to be sorry you are in pain and not wanting to get up and fall or something and make it worse. I pray the doctor will be able to get things all straightened out for you. Take care and let us know how you are getting along. Love and big (((HUGS))) to you. Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Just check in when you can so we know how you are doing, okay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers go out to you and wishing you good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how it is to hurt all the time. I am praying for you, my friend.

Hugs & luv ya,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I am just seeing this. Im speechless, have not been on Breakfast lately? Im in my own Hubby worls I call it.
    You will get better as God does things in a slow painful way. My Hubby say any how. I love you and Pray every am & pm now and you are on it Express Way. God Bless & will hear Good News from You SOON ! xoxoxoxox Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    We all feel sorry for ourselves at one time or another. I have and it makes me mad at myself. But were not perfect yet. God understands. Hang in there and we'll all pray for you. Life is hard but our saving grace is we know the Lord. God give you His strength for your body and His peace for your mind and spirit. God Bless.

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I go to the doctor Monday the 7th to find out the results of tests. I am praying they find what is wrong and are able to fix it. Thank you for the prayers.