Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

more prayer needed

Here I am again asking for more prayer. I just came back from the doctor yesterday after a mammogram that shows a lump in the left breast. I will be having a have a biopsy Thursday the 26th and hope it will not be bad news. I am putting myself in God's hands and believe that He will take care of my problem. He is the Great Healer and Physician so He is well qualified to take care of me. I know He knows what I need even before I do. I just need to know that my friends are praying for me too. LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE.

I will try to get my June exchange squares mailed out to everyone and probably won't take any names for July until I know what to expect from the biopsy. They encouraged me tho.... they said it is treatable...but have to know what kind of tumor it is so they will know how to treat it. I have been really blessed by knowing all of you and I probably won't be on here for a while. I will let you know after Thursday what I find out. Either way I have been truly blessed with 83 good years and a great family. They are a praying family too. Just pray for me and thank you everyone. I love you all, Patty

This is not saying Goodbye just see you later OK!

THE BIOPSY RESULTS..............

PS Ok the results were in yesterday evening and I guess I only posted on Facebook...sorry I thought I had posted both places
    Here are the results: I have stage 2 of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. They don't think it has gone to other parts of my body and I am still holding to that positive thinking about all of it. They say it is very treatable. I still need your prayers and thanking you ahead of time for more of the same. I should get a call Monday for me to come in and sit with the doctors , etc. I was able to choose the oncologist that my daughter-n-law said was a very good one and my son also agreed. That Oncologist treats my daughter-n-law so I am glad I got him. I will post more later after I talk to them. I love all of you ,,, you are my very good friends. I just realized at 83 the treatments may take a lot of my time that I have left...but I am grateful and blessed to be in His care. Love you all, Patty

UPDATE! I stated it was a stage 2 tumor but that isn't right...It is a grade 2 (not a stage 2). Stage 2 only means that they have looked at it in a biopsy on the screen and it is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. They may only have to do a lumpectomy and not remove the whole breast. MAYBE. I will know more after I talk to them on the 8th of July. They did say they didn't think it has gone anywhere else in my body. I do appreciate all your prayers. Thank you all and I love you all, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-30-2014 at 10:15 AM.

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way! Believing it will all turn out good!

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that God lays his healing hands on you, you are a beautiful lady, Please keep us posted.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I am so very sorry to hear this and sorry you have to go through this. Please be assured you are NOT going through this alone!! We all love you soooo very much and you have my promise of prayers, many prayers!!! My husband used to say all the time, little prayer little power, much prayer much power! Our God can do anything and I'm sure you have experienced His love and power many times in 83years that's why your faith is strong!! Take care of yourself, God bless you and give you a miracle!! (((HUGS))) Winnie

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just dropping by to add my prayers and encouragement ! I went through this almost 5 years ago, and so far, so good. I truly could feel the prayers of family , friends and my church as I lay there during 6 months of chemo, then surgery and 6 weeks of radiation. I felt this strange awesome calmness, no matter what was going on. I pray this same healing and calmness for you.

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely, prayers and good wishes for you are going out right that all goes well for you. Prayers do wonders for the soul and rest assured, we are there for you.

Just take care of yourself. Will be thinking of you.

Roe

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patti my Sweet Friend, we are here & I and The Man Upstairs is my friend he will be with you every step and so will I and all of On-line Friends. You finish those squares if able to as its the best Meds and a Smile or laugh as I showed my Mom you can even with this Thing I called it chasing you. Take each step along with God Above with Prayers and You my Beautiful Sing Soul SING! make a Tape I would love to hear. Cry or do what ever makes you feel good at thee moment & you have 1 white Dog? he/she Needs You. God & I have a Plan to Pray till you can Rejoyce with Great News. xoxoxox HUGS !!

14. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

prayers

I want to say thank you to all of my friends on here. I also want you to know that I have only one daughter-law (now that the other 2 are on their own after divorces from my other 2 sons.) But the one dear one has offered to help me after any treatments I may have, including, I think, after the biopsy.She has an oncologist doctor that both she and my son love. She says try to get him because he is so great to talk to and will listen and explain in detail exactly what they will be doing so that I will be able to understand everything. She is my "gluten-free" daughter-in-law. She goes to the Hux cancer center for some kind of treatments too. She has worked in the nursing homes too so she has learned a lot that will be helpful. She took care of her uncle when he had cancer. I know I will be well taken are of if I need it. I will let you know what is happening after the biopsy. I may have to have her type a message for me. Just keep praying for me, I will need it I am sure of that. Love to you all, Patty

PS any stories of any of you that are "cancer survivors" are welcome. I would be glad to read them and probably be encouraged by them, knowing there is hope for all.

16. Likes MeerKat, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I crocheted through the nearly year long treatments, at the hospital, waiting for appointments, etc, even the morning after my surgery! I have never met so many nice people who came by and asked what I was making (usually a prayer shawl, a good way to spread the ministry), recalled their mom or gramma crocheting, or remembered doing it themselves. I know some folks don't like to be disturbed when crocheting, but I'm a people person, and I welcomed any that wanted to talk. I only did my easiest patterns so I could lay my work down at any time and pick up later. That was my experience.

18. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I just now read this on Facebook and wanted to send it to you.
    Don't Worry
    God is never blind to your tears
    Never deaf to your prayers
    And never silent to your pains
    He sees, He hears and He will deliver!
    God bless you Patty!! Love and hugs Winnie

20. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post