Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

small camisole with attached bloomer and small man union suit

I asked a woman who just starting a pattern. She showed me one project which came from magazine recently purchased.
    The pattern was photocopied from page of purchased book or magazine.
    A womans camisole with bloomers crocheted in white with red adornments at waist, and knickers ruffle and around bust. Lady had just started first row of little man union suit in red. I was curious and she said to me that she bought a magazine just recently and thought would be cute to work up few sets . Both of these pieces will work up to be less than 12 inches? Made with cotton yarn. Red and white . Shown to be displayed on small hanger. Before I could get name of magazine woman bought to make items , she was called in to her doctor's appointment.
    Would anyone know what I am talking about and where to find these patterns or have magazine where I can purchase?
    Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Do you know if it was in one of the crochet magazines, or a home magazine? Please let us know if you can.

I don't have a stash of any crochet magazines, but some of the members do so be patient - maybe someone can help us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You. I am heading to my library today to return books. I am going to check out 'all' magazines on rack and see if I find patterns.
    May just be patterns are from monthly magazine ?