Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb When you have crochet blanket and do you flip from front to back on your mood?

When you have crochet blanket and Do you flip from front to back on your mood?

Reason why this question means is front stitch same rows and on the back different stitch rows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on the crochet pattern you are working on will depend on how you crochet for the next row. What I mean by this is you may be crocheting into the front of the loop, or the back off the loop, or even through the full loop depending on the crochet pattern and desired results.

When I make ripple afghans, I do flip my work over the same way each time to create the next row. If you need more assistance, please let us know. I am not sure if I am fully answering your question for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara- my question was Afghan/blanket was one sides (front=stitch and back= different type stitch. Like you flip a pancake. This one for change mood different type stitch on front and back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a link to the pattern so that we can see it? Sounds intriguing and almost like a reversible blanket.

Roe