Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Got something in my eye.

Hi,
    I was out on Tues. and got something in my eye. It's about 11 p.m. on Wed. and I can still feel something in my eye. I can open my eye and I can see but I can still fell that there is something there.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, sorry to hear this, have you washed your eye out? I always need help to do that cause I can never hold my eye open when something gets near it. I'm even terrible at eye drops! I would wash my eye out then use a magnifying mirror if you have one and look at your eye really good especially under the lid where things like to hide. If it doesn't clear up you should probably see the doctor bc sometimes a scratch on the eye can feel like you have something in the eye! I will pray that a whatever is in there will come out and your eye isn't scratched !! I am going to pray for you right now then going to bed please let me know how you are tomorrow ok? (((Hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get your eye taken care of - your sight is important. Sending thoughts and prayers your way...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry about your eye Jean Marie, I hope it isn't too bad and you need to go to the doctor probably if it doesn't feel better soon. I will pray for you that it will be better. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    Thanks for your prayers and concern. Praise and Thanks to God that my eye feels better!!! I had put eye drops in my eye a few times and today someone had told me to take my top eyelid and pull it over my bottom eyelid. I noticed my eye felt better after I did that. Whether it was better after I pulled my eyelid over the bottom eyelid I don't know but Praise God it's better!!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I am sooo glad to hear your eye is feeling better :-) let's pray it stays like that!! How is everything else going? How's your garden, are you getting plenty of rain? We had a lot of dry days but have rain, some heavy some just steady for a few days!! Thank The Lord we needed it and didn't have to water! Stay well God bless! (((Hugs)))Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Thank You!! Yes, it rained the other day. We got a lot of rain so we didn't have to water last night and we don't have to water tonight either. I was going to put more grass clippings around the plants but there's all that white cotton stuff blowing around so I'm going to wait to do that another day. I was also going to get more green bean seeds. The bunny(ies) ate most of the bean plants. When I do go to get the bean seeds I'm going to see about getting a different kind. Maybe the bunnies won't like a different kind of bean plant as well. I have tomato cages over some of the squash plants. After you get beans from the plants and the bean plants are done for and you're not getting any beans from the plants anymore leave the plants in the ground and the plants will go a second round and you will get more beans in about a week or two. I don't know if the bean plants that the bunnies ate will get more leaves on them so I'm leaving them in the ground.

Jean Marie

I looks like the wind has died down and I should see if anyone has grass clippings so I can put them around the plants and digging up the weeds in my back yard.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 06-13-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I'm baking an onion pie. The last time I made vinegar pie. I made another pie too when I made the vinegar pie.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean, are you kidding around with us?? I have never ever heard of an onion pie or a vinegar pie for that matter!! Seriously?? You just have to let me know about this!! What goes in them, how do they taste and what do you serve with them?? BTW is your eye all better? Take care, love and hugs Winnie