Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Jean Marie

Received your granny sq. today .It's very pretty, I think the color pink always looks dainty .Thank You Jean Marie-img_1052-jpg Thank You , Great idea on your how you labeled the granny sq. I'll have to do that next time. Thank you for Tomato Ketchup recipe I will try that too. We have lots of tomatoes in our garden so that will make a great recipe. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie,
    I got your square today too. Thank You. I'll post pictures when I get everybodys square. Jean

Hi Ginnie256,
    I got your square today(the 12th) and yes, I like your square. I like the colors! I like earth tone colors. I showed it to my husband he said it looked like a cinnamon roll with icing. You did a nice job!! Thank You.

Hi Cablestitches/Debbie,
    I like the square you sent. It's pretty! very nice!! I like the sticker on the package:Flower Power.
    Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 06-12-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean marie I was full of smiles today as I saw your envelope. Opened to a lovely Gray with pink at each end Very pretty & your sweet sewn on name is adorable ALONG with a Beet Recipe. I will make for sure . Can & Fresh Hugs Thank You !! Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    your Welcome Susan.