Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

does anybody have a pattern posted in a workbasket circa 1979-1980

i am looking for a pattern i had many years ago..it was a little doll crocheted in a blanket..i believe it was in a workbasket in 1979 or 1980..i made them for my nieces back then and would like to make them for my granddaughters but am having no luck finding the right pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it have to be exact? Gosh there were so many dollies and blankets back in the day, the kiddos sure wouldn't know the diff. I have several dolls/blanket patterns, also the church purses patterns. Contact me, and will see what I can do to help.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the one my mom made for my daughter, it would be that vintage. Ravelry: Vintage Crocheted Doll Baby In A Blanket pattern by Vintage

4. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do have this one but was a smaller baby..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Does it have to be exact? Gosh there were so many dollies and blankets back in the day, the kiddos sure wouldn't know the diff. I have several dolls/blanket patterns, also the church purses patterns. Contact me, and will see what I can do to help.
    Shaddy
    if you need to my e-mail is stooges3@charter.net..elproct showed me one but it was one I already had..was not as large as baby in her pattern.

2c

Post Thanks / Like
    no it is doesn't have to be exact..

Post Thanks / Like
    it doesn't need to be exact.but if you want to send me a copy of what you have my e-mail is stooges3

it doesn't need to be exact but if you would send me copies of what you have my e-mail is stooges3@charter.net..thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it seems to be a free download from Ravelry, go ahead and download, and see if indeed it is the same one you had. If not, let me know, will try and find the couple that I have of that era, and let you choose.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry I didn't get back to you..i have been on ravelry and that's not the right one..

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Sharon I don't but I remember my aunt making those dolls.