Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face My first day on Crochet Talk

I am mother of two grown sons, grandmother of three and am happily retired. I have lots of interests, including handwork (crochet, knitting, quilting, embroidery, and almost anything I can get my hands on). I paint, garden, love horses, cooking (and eating), and most of all, I enjoy my grandchildren.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you! It sounds like you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. I would love to learn to paint some time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Alice! You have joined a fantastical and very talented group of people!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. Regarding paint --

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Alice,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you! It sounds like you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. I would love to learn to paint some time!
    I paint almost anything that doesn't move. I have painted landscapes, etc but I'm not really a fine artist. So now I paint decorative furniture, my kitchen ceiling with vines and a trellis, my pantry door with what lookes like carved grapes on a wooden door, my backsplash with stones, some furniture for friends, a "window" high up a wall in my living room because it needed a window. Quite a few things more that I can't recall just now. Anyone can paint! Just go for it.