Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
    Post Thanks / Like

Do we have any Nascar fans here?

Well, it is Nascar season! Do we have any Nascar fans on board here? If so, who are you routing for?

I love Nascar, but many times I miss the race. We don't have cable so the only time I get to watch is when visiting my best friend. My team is the rainbow warriors and the driver Jeff Gordon. I also like Earnhardt Jr, Jimmy Johnson, and a few others!

So, let's hear your views and thoughts!

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Don't watch it but my nephew Jeremy loves it his driver is Matt Kins ? something . He will be turning 18 in Dec. and his mom & dad are going to try to have him be able to do a ride along with a Nascar Driver. Every year he gets in the Special Olympics. Yes he is our special olympian so when I see Nascar I think of him ( JEREMY ) Debbie
    P.S. Hope they all do well and keep safe.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No fans here. Neither my husband nor I like sports of any kind, really.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you, Barbara! I love Jr. His Dad was a favorite. Jr. needs to win, win, win. I like that whole team! We watch Nascar. Don't like Toyota. Maybe it has to do with my husband retiring from GM! LOL! Hugs! Judy! By the Way, Hope your daughter is still on the mend!

Hugs, Judy

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, yeh! I check TV programs fri. and sat. nite so I know what time a race starts if there are any. My fav also is Jr. Also root for Kyle B. and D. Patrick, Johnson and a few others. Patrick just keeps trying and I admire her. I watch other types of racing also, including Drag racing, Demolition Derbys (do they still have them?), Monster Trucks, Motorcycle (motorbikes ?), etc.
    NASCAR comes first and Formula 1 next. Love those weekends of racing season. I live alone with my fur daughter so we can watch whatever we want and crochet or knit during yellow flags & commercials.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't usually watch Nascar, but if they are on and I stumble across them, will watch. Have been to the race track around here, a friend of ours races with Wisota racing and occasionally get a chance to see him. My grandson loves to watch the races, Nascar, or any kind he can.

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My late husband and his friends were huge Nascar fans The Ky Speedway was not far from where we lived so they loved going there. I always liked watch Dale Ernhardt and now Jr. I don't put mylife on hold to watch but I do enjoy it on occasion. I think it makes me miss my husband though so maybe that's why I'm not so enthused about it. We have cable but not many channels but we don't watch much tv. Have a good evening (((hugs)))Winnie

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to watch, Dale Jr is my favorite driver, Tony Stewart is my #2!

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post