Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face I am new to forums and have already found myself mixed up. Sorry

I am new to working in forums and am excited to communicate with others who share an interest in crochet. I am somewhere between a beginner and intermediate. I have tried lots of different stitches and patterns but occasionally desparately need help with some. Right now, I need help in visualize these: skip three stitches, work fp treble crochet in next st, go back and hdc in 3 skipped sts, then hdc in next stitch. I would love for someone to help me with this. I am doing something but the result looks all wrong. Thanks everyone![

Post Thanks / Like
    My join date is incorrect. I joined today. Is there more than one alice?

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice,

Your join date shows November 2011 on your posting profile. And it shows the location as Houston, Texas. I sent you a private message earlier. Did you get this message?

Post Thanks / Like
    I got your message welcoming me to Crochet Talk. I'm sure I communicated with Barb Gum but have not heard from her. Do I need to change my online signature to something more than alice? Yes, I live in Houston, TX and joined yesterday. Thanks for checking with me. I'm feeling isolated -- probably due to my own errors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice,

You will do just fine. It may take you a little time to learn the system, but I am sure you will be fine!