Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Nebraska :)

Hello Everyone, I am getting back into crochet and found out I forgot most of what I learned when I was younger LOL! I look forward to getting back into this great hobby! Can't wait to get started

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ahrens65, welcome to CT! So glad you joined us. Crocheting is a great hobby! Enjoy!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to you too ahrens65!! I didn't crochet for many years maybe 15 or so and started it again last Sept. I had forgotten a lot too but it does come back to you. I didn't realize how much I missed it!! I guess just the joy and satisfaction of making something yourself and that others will actually enjoy receiving as gifts! I found crochet talk right away and it has been a lifesaver for me in many ways. I moved from Ky where my youngest daughter lives with my two grandsons, and all the rest of my family and friends, to Va with my oldest daughter and her husband. So everything is new to me of course I found a new church and have a few friends there but it takes a while when you have lived in one place all your life!! Sorry rambling here, you will love crochet talk don't be shy if you have a question just get on here and ask away!! There will always be someone to help and if not THEY will find a way to help you--really!! Give me a shout any time :-) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Glad you joined us and we hope you will enjoy your stay!