Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

prqyer shawl lady

Hello everbody! I am hoping to be able to interface with new people and get new ideas and patterns for crochet projects. I confess to an addiction! I LOVE colors! When I can't sleep at night, I put color combinations for projects in my head.have to get up and write them down so I won't forget them. The ladies in the yarn department at Hobby Lobby know me by name and know when I was there last.Am looking forward to finding new friends and new ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to crochettalk. It's always nice to meet another person who likes to crochet. Look forward to seeing pictures of your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet prayer shawls> shawls> shawls> and more shawls> Welcome!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I crochet doilies and prefer white or light colors... any color of available thread
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Prayer Shawl Lady, join the club. I have a walk-in closet full of yarn because I see something that I like and will go to Hobby Lobby and come in with more yarn. Then never get around to making it. I also get the patterns off the internet so I have a file on my computer that has over 400 designs in it. A fourth of them will be shawls. The rest are afghans and baby afghans and booties. And yet the afghan I am making for a great grandson due in Aug doesn't have a pattern, I just make them from memory. And yes, I went down and bought new colors for it. So I say you just got in the gang. Welcome . Huggs, Margaret

6. Thanks Lili thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Prayer Shawl Lady! Welcome to the Forum! The world of crochet is indeed an exciting one!!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet community! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here at CrochetTalk!

We would love to see some of your work sometime if you would like to share with us! Thanks for joining us!