Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Mirror Image

Post Thanks / Like

Mirror Image

Hi everyone! I just found this info in my copy box that will show you how to make a mirror or flip image if anything with text in it. Like making tags for your crafts, crocheting knitting sewing , etc. Charlye had asked me where I get my name tags on the squares or if I made them myself. I tried to tell her how I make mine but it is hard to explain. Then I was looking thru my t-shirt transfer paper box and there is what I needed! I forgot that I had printed this off a long time ago. Maybe someone else will want to use it . You don't have to have Word Perfect to use these instructions. Anyway here is a pretty good set of instructions I think. I create the writing and then Mirror image it put the printed mirror image in my pictues for future use and Mirror Image-mirror-image-001-jpgand print it off on the transfer paper and iron it onto short strips of white ribbon (without ridges ) and there it is ready to sew onto my squares. PattyMirror Image-mirror-image-page-2-jpgMirror Image-mirror-image-page-2-jpg

Sorry I had a problem finding them ...There is only 2 pages...page 2 got on here twice.. just ignore 1 one of them.
    Last edited by redhead; 06-01-2014 at 02:24 PM.

2. Thanks blueeyes68, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta, blueeyes68, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing this. I had wondered about this recently with a crafting idea for a pillow with the image and words, with crochet around the border of the pillow. I never followed through with that idea as I was confused with the reverse technique I had found. This method sounds much much easier.