Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New

Post Thanks / Like

New

I don't know what i am supposed put in for a title. i am new here for posting. My name is Vornie. i have been reading as a guest as was having problems getting on

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Vornie, Im Susan2014 from MN. Glad you joined and if any questions or concerns just get on Form and decide which Post fits your question ? What do you like to crochet and any other crafts? Join in any time to answer a friend in need or just like / Thanks. Have a superweek-end.

PS: Title is like need help in a Baby Blanket PUT:: Help in Baby Blanket Patter or what ever it is OK? Hope this was clea. HUGS
    Last edited by Susan2014; 05-30-2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: added

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Vornie! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI tvcolbath
    I am charlye from IL. We are so glad you have joined us. The more the merrier so they say and we are finding it is true. Everyone here is so very helpful so if you need any just ask someone will pop in and help. We are a pretty happy group too. If you need help with a pattern there will be someone who can help with that too. I have only been here since the end of feb or the first of march, not to sure when. But have really enjoyed myself so very much. So just JUMP right in.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! This is a wonderful place with great people! Thanks for joining us and please let us know if you need anything! Glad you were able to get logged in the forums!