Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello I'm Gale

Post Thanks / Like

Question Hello I'm Gale

I'm semi retired and love to crochet. Some time ago I found the video for this rose, the video was created by a male expert, for some reason my effort to save the link to the video failed, I would be so happy if someone has the link and would share with me. I have attached the rose I made via the video instructions
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello I'm Gale-flower-gold-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gale! It s nice to meet you. Unfortunamtely I make only doilies. I hope someone helps you == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Larista

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Gale! It s nice to meet you. Unfortunamtely I make only doilies. I hope someone helps you == Larisa
    It's nice to meet you also, I'm encouraged that someone might help me out, your quick response so much appreciated!!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you do not mind - I recommend you to start new thread with Title "looking for rose video tutorial". Something like this. I think members will better understand what you need. == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! There are hundreds of flower videos on youtube. Do you remember the gentleman's name? I can do some research for you and see what I can come up with. Thanks for joining us and we hope you enjoy the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind at all! I appreciate your advise, still learning this system, but I'm thinking this is more productive than face book.
    I used to enjoy making doilies, learning to crochet is a little challenging for me being left handed. I'm in Colorado.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so kind! I so regret I didn't pay attention to his name because I thought I saved it. I may have viewed it in a link for left-handed crochet
    I know there are a lot of patterns for roses, the one in the photo I attached lays so well, even though the first row looks a little like a rectangle.
    Isn't it silly, I just happened on the video and now can not find it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to make filet doilies these days. I am in Europe... I know famous Colorado bug
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Manzanola,
    I right clicked on the picture of the rose and clicked on 'view image info' and it says the background is on pinterest.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Are fillet doilies hard to make? do you have a market for them or give as gifts? I also enjoy making dish cloths and have some placed at a local consignment shop, problem most people in this area do not know how much better these dish cloths are compared to the Wal-Mart variety.