Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

May exchange squares

Hi all my May exchange partners. I want to let you know I mailed your squares Thursday so if you don't get yours let me know.Here are the names.......

Jo Baehr
    Shirly Row
    Charlie Schultz
    Debbie Johnson
    Robyn Meredith
    Connie Johnson

Lynda Forrester, Yours is ready as soon as I get a ride to the post office to put the postage on it.

Your friend, redhead/Patty Mundell

2. Likes idbycj, Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this crochet talk and i am very interesed in joining your exchange group. Please tell me more. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lisa, welcome to crochet talk we are so happy you have joined our group! The exchange group is simply you make a 6 inch granny square and mail it to whoever is on your list then they make one and send it to you. You need to contact Barbara and tell her how many partners (exchanges) you want to do and she will pair you up with people. It is soooo much fun and exciting to see not just what is sent to you but what everyone else gets too. Please do contact Barbara G and get signed up. Don't wait too long it you will be too late for June. If you read the forum you will see Barbara's name just click on her picture to send her a message or find the thread (post) talking about "June" exchange and let Barbara know you want to join. You will have to send her your information mailing address, real name etc. look forward to getting to know you! Maybe you will be one of my partners :-). Hugs Winnie

5. Thanks lisa47 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great! Im very much happy to be part of the group. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lisa did you find the sign up link? Winnie

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patty, I got your square and will be posting pictures by this weekend. I love the square and the keychain. Thank you so much. I also mailed all of my square out last Friday. I also got mine from Shirly, Jo, and Robyn. I love them all!!!!

Love & Hugs,
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25