Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

border for existing baby blanket

I made a baby blanket using lion brand baby soft pompadour white with silver thread I cannot find a pattern for a baby christening blanket using that yarn also need to find a border to put on the existing blanket made with the same yarn possibly a lacey border or fan or shell stitch any help will be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    How much yarn do you have left for the border? As for patterns for christening blankets, google dear lady, the possibilities are endless. Click images on top left of google page, and you will get tons of eye candy. You want a pattern, let me know, will do my best to fine, either the border, or the actual blanket. Good luck.

Google crocheted christening blankets when you do the google search.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here are a few options for you to look at on crochet baby borders. You should be able to use the yarn of choice for these:

Baby Blanket Shell Edging | AllFreeCrochet.com

Crochet Pattern Central - Free Edgings Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Lace Border Blanket | AllFreeCrochet.com

59 Free Crochet Edging Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one I put on a baby blanket and it looks nice. Attach yarn to any corner,spacing sts to keep edge flat and working even around. The pattern is sc 1, dc 2 in the same stitch, sk 2 st (or space evenly as needed to keep the blanket flat). Make sure to crochet 1sc and 2dc in each corner. Hope you like it.== Fran M.