Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

What's Burning Up My Hooks

Hi there all. I hope this post finds everyone having a wonderful day and happy hooks. If you all are anything like me, you have at least 2 or 3 projects going at once. My latest undertaking was started shortly after Thanksgiving last year. I have decided to make each person in my adopted "families" (my dear closest friends and their children/grand daughter, and the family across the street), my stepson and his little boy, his lovely girlfriend and her son an afghan for Christmas! The list totals about 14 people. Good thing I am quick and have a few done already. I may or may not have bitten off more than I can chew...lol. If anything, my neighbors across the street always enjoy the cookies and other goodies they have been getting for the last few years.

2. Likes Susan2014, kimr, AudreyL, Lynda Fey, cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome - I bet everyone will be excited to receive their own afghans! We would love to see some of them when you are finished! Nice to have you here on the site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and stop by and share your project with a Pic. Ask if needing anything. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    hello I am new to this site and have no clue as to add a picture of my afghan I made for my sister. It is really cute and I am surprised that I loved doing it as much as I had. lol Thanks - kim

Post Thanks / Like
    we are looking forward to see some of your work

Post Thanks / Like
    My, aren't you the workaholic! I did afghans for Christmas presents one year, but each family received one, so that made a total of six afghans. And that was plenty! Good luck and keep those hooks busy! I just thought of a great present for you - crochet hooks with flame decals on them!

8. Likes kimr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to seeing pictures of all your afghans when you get done. I'm sure they will love them.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I bet everyone will be so excited to receive their afghans. I look forward to seeing pics of them. I am like you, I always have at least 2 crochet projects going at once. Then at Christmas I am making other crafts for family members and over extending myself but the family always loves them. So, it's worth it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really will try to post pictures. I haven't been very diligent with this in the past on Facebook, but I am trying to make a better effort. And to ask a bit of a silly question, I can add pictures by using the "insert image" icon above this message, correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Beansmom, I think so. You could try one for an example and see if that works.