Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Crazy about Crochet

Hi I am a retired senior and am a cancer survivor, it's been 4yrs now and am still cancer free. So I have allot of time on my hands and choose to keep my hands busy with crocheting. I started out with simple doilies, then jewelry and now I'm learning how to make dream catchers with small doily patterns stretched onto hoops. Also I'm making small dream catcher necklaces and earrings. I found at a second hand store a doily that is very aged (I plan to bleach it) stretched onto a brass hoop. The doily pattern is of feathers. It's perfect for a dream catcher! The problem I'm faced with is how to duplicate the pattern. I am only an intermediate level far from a designer which it would take to make this pattern. I'm hoping that by joining this forum I might get help from someone who could send me a link or help me with the breakdown of a pattern.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I like this dream catcher. I crochet filet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Thanks marlamartin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. It is great to meet you. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Thanks marlamartin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Can you help how to come up with the pattern to this design? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your welcome to Crochet talk this is great! I hope to make friends with you all, I am most of the time alone upstairs in my room, (it's large like a studio apt.) I have my computer, a hobby desk, my bed, recliner to watch tv and sit and crochet. I have done so many craft projects and have a blog of how to do different types of crafts, you can find it CRAFT IDEAS FOR BEGINNERS! tittle is "craft ideas for beginners". Anyway I bought this house outright and live with my oldest daughter, husband and 4 grandchildren (two are leaving the nest soon), we did this so if I needed care then I would have it done by my family. Besides with the economy so bad we are like the Waltons, and we are blessed to have a great family environment! I certainly hope to hear from more people.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are more then welcome. I'm sorry but I haven't been crocheting long enough to be able to do something like that. I'm sure there are other here that might be able to help.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

10. Thanks marlamartin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here on board with us!