Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

just stopping by to say hi

just stopping by to say hello to everyone. I don't get on here often and with my age, I forget to check in. I am not very computer literate and really don't know what I am doing. But I do crochet all the time and am presently make baby sets, blankets, bunts, sweater sets for 3 new greats that are on the way in the next few months. I also make jewlery but have gone back to work and have lots of paper work to do each day. I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to. If there is anything I can do to help you, please feel free to email me at iluvwh@aol.com. I do check my email every day. Until next time, take care, God bless Gladys

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and please make yourself at home here among friends! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I can write you e-mail... I crochet filet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk. It is great to meet you. We are excited that you are joining us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hello

Just to let you know that I have been really busy. 4 greats have arrived and on on the way. We keep the babies every chance we can. Just want them to know we are all family. Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post. I apologize for the delay in this. I appreciate you contacting me. I am learning a little more about the computer a little at a time. I haven't done much crocheting lately as we have been moving furniture around, changing rooms and am getting ready to set up a craft room in the game room so I can get started again. I haven't been working but hope to get back in the next couple of weeks. I will be carrying my crocheting with me and working on it while I am "working". I am changing jobs as the last one was too much for me. I guess retiring isn't in my nature. I retired about 4 years ago from a job I had for 19 years but have to keep myself busy. So I thank you all once again and hope everyone is doing well. Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner. Like I had to tell you that, right? Anyway, I will check in again soon.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gladys,
    Congratulations on your four new great grandchildren!! We are expecting our first one in November from my husband's granddaughter. We have 12 grandkids, so hopefully, we will get lots of greats too!
    You sound like a very busy lady. Have fun setting up your craft room. We'd all love to see a photo of it when it is finished. We're glad you are here with us!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!