Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Crockpot Cooking - Sister Site :0)

Hello members,

Do you love to use your crockpot, or slow cooker? Do you love to try new recipes and share with others?

A sister site has been started for you crockpot enthusiasts! We would love to have you come and join this site as well! There are only 134 members right now on the site, so welcome you to come to talk slow cooking, home & gardening, and healthy stuff!

You can learn some quick meals to put on for dinner, then take the time to crochet to your heart's content!

Eventually, we may even have some contests on both sites going! Also, please let your friends now!

I am moderating CrockPotTalk.com as well as this site, so please come be my friend!

Thank you!
    Barbara G.

2. Thanks blueeyes68, Patt thanked for this post
    Likes dlj326, blueeyes68, Patt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ribs

I just made spareribs last night in the crock pot, they were so good, I love using my crock pot , especially for meats and stew.

4. Likes Susan2014, dlj326, Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I love Slow Cooking. With summer and outside a lot Gardening you can have dinner etc all ready & no fuss. Saves on dishes also.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea! I love finding easy recipes that I don't have to slave over. I went and signed up

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the easy recipes, the easiest the better. There are so many online. Good luck cooking ladies

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my crockpots, have both the big and little ones. Just checked out the new site and will definitely be signing up. Thanks for the info.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Barbi. Don't forget almost anything that can ba cooked in a crockpot can be prepared quickly in a pressure cooker!!!! debbbarr
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States.....

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara for posting the web site. I just got done signing up. I am looking forward to trying some new recipes.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

15. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara! Going to sign up right now.

17. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The site is fairly new and has just been acquired by the admin. I am working on some of the old threads to make them more user friendly. It will be a little bit on the quiet side for a short time on the site, but it would be great to see you all join us! I will also be adding new recipes and photos of things I am cooking! If you have any issues with registration, send me a message and we will get you on the site.