Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Need this pattern

I 'be been asked to re - make this afghan .
    I really need the pattern. I've look all over
    the internet w/o any luck. So I thought I 'd ask here.
    Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images Need this pattern-image-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    You shouldn't need a pattern for that, it is granny squares. Start with a chain of 5, slip stitch in first chain to make a loop then ch 3 (counts as first dc), 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc and ch 2 around until you have the four clusters in the middle. Slip stitch to join and around the first cluster until you reach the ch 2 space, ch 3, 2 dc and ch 2, 3 dc in each space around and repeat this, changing colors as needed (it looks like black is the outside row) until your square is the correct size. You can use any size hook that will give you the size gauge you want. When you have the number of squares you need you can either sew or crochet them together with black yarn and crochet a border if you want, maybe as simple as single crochet around in each of the colors used. I hope this helps and happy crocheting!

3. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't figure out the third round on the square shown

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this...

Ch 4, join with ss in 4th ch from hook to form a ring
    R1: Ch 3, 2 dc in ring, *ch 3, 3 dc* 3 times. join with ss to beginning ch 3. Fasten off.
    R2: Join yarn in any ch 3 sp. (Ch 3, 2 dc, ch 3, 3 dc - corner made) all in same ch 3 sp. ch 2. *3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc* in next ch 3 sp, ch 2* around, join. = 8 groups of 3 dc, 4 ch 2 sp at the end = fasten off.
    R3: Join yarn in any ch 3 sp. (Ch 3, 2 dc, ch 3, 3 dc - corner made) all in same ch 3 sp. ch 2. 3 dc in next ch 2 sp, ch 2, *(3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next ch 3 sp., ch 2, 3 dc in next ch 2 sp* around.

Basically, Round 3 and on is putting 3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc in each corner ch 3 space, and 3 dc in each ch 2 space, with a ch2 before and after each group of 3 dc except for in the corner stitches, where you do a ch 3 between the two groups of 3 dc.

Does this make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!!