Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

To all my squares exchange partners for March and April

I just wanted to let you all know that I got all my March and April squares. I guess if I did not get one of them I will let someone know as each new month rolls around ...just in case it would be lost in the mail. One time I got one back that I had mailed out and I think I called her and told her to check the address and see if I mailed it to the wrong one. Anyway that got straightened out and I haven't had any problem since that. I saw where one of the names I had didn't get theirs so let me know if you don't get the one from me... Mamameow is it the one from me? If it is, it is not intentional because I really want to follow thru when I draw names because I am expecting to get mine from them too. That's what makes it fun. I don't have any May partners assigned to me yet because I was working the last of April and 1st week of May at the elections poles and couldn't find time to get on the computer for a while. I have not started on mine (I don't have any names yet) but will be getting some soon I hope. I do have some 6" squares already crocheted a good while back to choose from. Let's keep it fun and do this the rest of the year if we can. Love to ya all! redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 05-12-2014 at 08:46 AM.

2. Likes Barbara G., Ginnie256 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,

I have your name for the May exchange, but don't have my squares ready to mail yet. Just let me know if you don't receive it by the end of the month. I'll be mailing them soon. Have patience. Yes, we should do this the rest of the year!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Patty,

I have your name for the May exchange, but don't have my squares ready to mail yet. Just let me know if you don't receive it by the end of the month. I'll be mailing them soon. Have patience. Yes, we should do this the rest of the year!
    ~~~ Hugs, Jo

OK Jo, I have been working on mine and have been trying to make different ones this time. I have been going thru my pattern notebook and have several patterns for squares that I have now made that I have never made before. I will have to make some of them for myself now that I see them done. They are pretty I think. I organized my notebook with all the patterns that I have printed from the internet and am amazed at how many I have. I am out of ink again and was going to try to send the instructions with each square but now I can't do that until I get more ink and don't know how soon I can do that. I will have to mail my squares anyway. I will let you know when I get my squares from everyone. I have 6 names this time. Love you ,Patty

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,

That is a great idea, to send the pattern with the square!! Or, at least the name of the pattern, so people can look it up. I received one last month that I loved and had to search and search until I finally found the pattern. I have a notebook full of printed patterns too. I've arranged them by type, grannies, baby items, clothing, etc. It is only a 1" binder, but I need to get a larger one! Each pattern is in a plastic sleeve to keep it good. Each sleeve holds two patterns - front and back.

~~~ Hugs, Jo