Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Michaels Online

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Michaels Online

Didn't check it out really well but the Michael's site is working. AC Moore is supposedly reopening their site sometime this year. I really loved the ACM site. If anyone hears anything about it please post! Peace to all-imalefty

2. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is ACMoore an online site? Or, do they have physical stores? I love Michaels and Hobby Lobby stores.

Post Thanks / Like
    AC Moore has stores too!
    Pat

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw ACMoore Onkine yesterday but all I could see was an ad for them. BUt it did have a little button at the top that said "Cart" so evidently they will be selling stuff online but hasn't finished with the site. But didn't know Michaels was online. Will have to check them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Online Stores

Thanks,Meerkat for the ACM info. Shopped there a lot then they "closed" to redesign the website. Said they would be back this year.

Hi Barb G- Yes,Michaels is online now. I also shop Joann's.com quite a bit. Really great sales at times. You should check it out! Hope ACMoore is back on soon!

Peace to all,imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't bought from michaels online but I do joanns. they have things online that aren't in the stores and sale prices online only. waiting for acm to reopen their online store. we don't have them here.