Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of Crop Walk

Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-008-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-009-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-010-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-011-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-012-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Crop Walk Pictures
    Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-013-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-014-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-015-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-019-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-2014-beechwood-reformed-church-020-jpg
    The first one is me. The last one is by Beechwood Reformed Church-the Crop Walk was by Beechwood Church.
    The 4th one is the last part of the walk.

Post Thanks / Like
    a few more
    Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-etc-2014-016-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-etc-2014-017-jpg Pictures of Crop Walk-crop-walk-etc-2014-018-jpg
    pictures taken on the Crop Walk. The yellow flowers above were also taken on the Crop Walk. I saw a duck but didn't take a picture of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those yellow flowers are beautiful. Could you tell me what a crop walk is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat/Janice is it?
    The Crop Walk is a walk for the hungry. Churches do it in the Spring of every year. I do it every year. I've probably been doing it for about 20 years(not exactly sure how long I've been doing it). Communities Reaching out to(Responding to)Overcome Poverty - Crop Walk - People sponsor me and I walk.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice place you had to do our Crop Walk. It looks so nice a peaceful. I know you had a nice day out in the outdoors. Something I don't seem to do enough of any more.

Love seeing the tulips also.

Thanks
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful, caring and thoughtful thing to do. May God continue to bless and keep you. The sights look so serene!(((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I just thought I would let you know,(maybe you know about it already) that if you click on the pictures you will see a bigger picture.
    Jean