Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Yardsale book was lacking the graft to pattern

I purchased a book at a yardsale and the pattern was for a boy and girl dresser scarves,the pattern was there and pictures of the doilies but the graft to follow was missing.taken out of the book. Please does anyone have this book, it is Annie's Pattern Club Feb./March 1986?? all I need is the graft in the back of the book,I have the patterns . and pictures. I have been trying to follow the pictures as a guide but the old eyes really could use the graft.To know what stitches are being used.Would really appreciate the help. The picture of the doilies are on the cover of the book.Thanks again, Peggy8650.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked mine, and pages are missing from mine as well. I will try and ask around to see if anyone has this, hang tight will get back shortly. Are you sure it is Annie's Pattern Club? I looked in the index, and couldn't see anything about a doily?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

yes I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    I just checked mine, and pages are missing from mine as well. I will try and ask around to see if anyone has this, hang tight will get back shortly. Are you sure it is Annie's Pattern Club? I looked in the index, and couldn't see anything about a doily?
    Yes I'm sure I wrote down what was on the bottoms of the pattern pages.The patterns say,Dresser scarves not doilies. so it will not say they are dolies. They are on the front cover in blue. so pretty . Hope we can find the grafts for them. missing are pages 36 to 40 I think. that is where the grafts are suppose to be. Thanks for helping. Hugs peggy.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face graph

Peggy did you ever find the graph that you were looking for? If not I can em it to you. Thanks Jacki

Post Thanks / Like

got grafts,Whooo Hooo

Quote Originally Posted by jacki56 View Post
    Peggy did you ever find the graph that you were looking for? If not I can em it to you. Thanks Jacki
    Yes I got the grafts and patterns I have been searching for,soooo happy. Thanks to Shaddy ,Still searching for the long lost Chicken Breadbasket ,from a 1978 craft magazine not solely crochet,Fall and winter, with a sewn turkey on the opposite page can't remember the name of the craft book.Maybe a Womans Circle,Womans Day,Womans Household,Just don't remember perhaps a Needlecraft book,Oh well it remain on my bucket list I guess. Thanks again for what I do have for now.. Hugs Peggy8650.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the turkey pattern crocheted? Hugs back @ya Jacki

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy,
    I found this but I don't think it's it.
    https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/1...w_type=gallery
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by jacki56 View Post
    Is the turkey pattern crocheted? Hugs back @ya Jacki
    No hon,the turkey pattern is a swen one ,the chicken breadbasket is on the opposite page in color,it has a ripple tailin many colors,and the wings are made so when done you lift up the wings and there is an opening to get your rolls or cookies out . the picece when done fits over a basket or bowl,I love that pattern and I would make it and put homemade cookies in the bsket or bowl to give away at Christmas time or anytime. People loved the breadbasket to use as a center piece on their tables. It was so nice and unusual. I have never found another pattern like it and I have been looking for this pattern for over 20 years.since I lost the book. wish I could remember what book it was in.all I remember is it was in 1978 and the book was a craft book,not just crochet.It was the size of the Womans Day and it said Fall and Winter issue,so it came out 4 times a year. not monthly.All I can remember. I should put out a reward for anyone able to find this pattern.say 20.00 for the person who can find this pattern for me.Okat it's said and done.!!!!20.00 reward.The wings MUST lift up,that is the real pattern ,and no other pattern is like it,that I have found. So Jacki the ball is in your court.Good luck.Hugs peggy8650.

Post Thanks / Like

Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by peggy8650 View Post
    No hon,the turkey pattern is a swen one ,the chicken breadbasket is on the opposite page in color,it has a ripple tailin many colors,and the wings are made so when done you lift up the wings and there is an opening to get your rolls or cookies out . the picece when done fits over a basket or bowl,I love that pattern and I would make it and put homemade cookies in the bsket or bowl to give away at Christmas time or anytime. People loved the breadbasket to use as a center piece on their tables. It was so nice and unusual. I have never found another pattern like it and I have been looking for this pattern for over 20 years.since I lost the book. wish I could remember what book it was in.all I remember is it was in 1978 and the book was a craft book,not just crochet.It was the size of the Womans Day and it said Fall and Winter issue,so it came out 4 times a year. not monthly.All I can remember. I should put out a reward for anyone able to find this pattern.say 20.00 for the person who can find this pattern for me.Okat it's said and done.!!!!20.00 reward.The wings MUST lift up,that is the real pattern ,and no other pattern is like it,that I have found. So Jacki the ball is in your court.Good luck.Hugs peggy8650.
    Here is the details of the Chicken bread basket I need.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it was the book,and I received the pattern and the grafts that I needed to do it with in the progress of making them now. Thanks. for the help thought.Peggy8650.