Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

embroidery patterns from workbaskets

Would anyone out there be willing to give me your embroidery patterns from the center of old workbasket magazines. I am looking for something for a 9 year old boy. I do a lot of embroidery along with my crocheting. I will pay you for postage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kensuela, I don't personally have any of these books but I will check with my mom and the local consignment and antique stores. I will let you know if I find anything this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kensuelea, Thought you might want to check out this sight. They have vintage patterns for needlework. There is a free book to download too. http://knitting-and.com/embroidery/goodneedlework1.html
    Last edited by pbjones80; 05-01-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You I just might do that. I am really looking for something to do for my grandsons. 9 and 7. I did snowmen for the baby will who is 2

Post Thanks / Like
    would it have to be from work basket? There are a lot of those embroidery patterns floating around the resale shops, yellow envelope is what I remember, forgot the brand name, but you see those more often than from workbasket. I have seen them, but we are more rural than some places, maybe that is why they show up more. Good luck in your search.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    no it could be any kind. I just need something for the older boys I would like to find trucks for kayden 7 but don't know what for tay 9

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they into sports or hunting? Racing?

Post Thanks / Like

embroidery patterns for kiddos

Dear lady, been talking to some of the younger crafty gals, and they claim to be able to either google, use color books etc., to make any designs you want to embroider. BUT, you must use a special pencil obtained from the craft/material store that works for that purpose. Is easy, and all you need to do is ask someone knowledgeable at the craft store, they can show/set you n the right path.
    I am not familiar with that stuff, but sounds logical to me, always some new wrinkle coming out in crafts, which I why I no longer work that venue.
    Good luck, and do let us know how you fare?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    No luck so far, but I am still looking. Emb4oidery pattern central.com has lots of different pattern. i saw a saddle and a campfire. Try this sight..I will still look though.
    Last edited by pbjones80; 05-03-2014 at 02:10 PM.