Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

The answer to The Tree

First I want to say thank you to everyone who joined in The Tree guessing game. No one actually found exactly what I wanted you to find. A couple were pretty close. It was fun for me to read all your guesses and comments. I hope it was fun for you too. I am posting both pictures again so that you can bring them both up and not have to think go back to the other post to see the comparison.

Attachment 8399
    In the picture on the left,notice the bottom of the tree trunk on the smaller tree on the right side of the sketch. Do you see how far down the trunk comes?... It is almost in front of the big tree. Now look at the second picture and see where it is. I chopped off the bottom and made 2 trees.There's a tree that has been chopped down and the top of it is laying on the ground...then I re-drew the bottom of the original tree sitting higher and behind a small rise in the ground. That tree now sits behind the bigger tree. Before the top was behind and the bottom was too far forward. that tree wold have had to be leaning way back at the top to be behind the big tree. It didn't look right to me. Attachment 8400 I hope you all can see what I am saying. To me it has a lot to do with.....perspective .. or distance ....how close close or far away an object is. Am I making sense? Then I did add later, a small bench just to show how big the tree is and added a few more things in the left side of the picture as an after thought just to make the picture more interesting. I still haven't seen a bunny in a tree or a pond! HA Ha Ha!!! Patty

2. Thanks dancingbaehr, missro007 thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,

Thank you for telling us the answer. You did a great job! I thought the first one was great, but I'm not an artist. It was fun to keep looking at it and try to figure out the puzzle! Thanks!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my tree
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I love my tree
    Thanks Larisa, it was fun testing everyone with it. Patty