Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

The answer to The Tree

First I want to say thank you to everyone who joined in The Tree guessing game. No one actually found exactly what I wanted you to find. A couple were pretty close. It was fun for me to read all your guesses and comments. I hope it was fun for you too. I am posting both pictures again so that you can bring them both up and not have to think Oh I need to go back to the other post to see the comparison.

The answer to The Tree-tree-1-jpg
    in the picture on the left notice the bottom of the tree trunk on the smaller tree on the right side of the sketch. Do you see how far down the trunk comes? Now look at the second picture and see where it is. I chopped off the bottom as if it was another tree that had been chopped off and redrew the bottom of the original tree sitting higher and behind a small rise in the ground. That tree now sits behind the bigger tree. Before the top was behind and the bottom was too far forward. that tree wold have had to be leaning way back at the to to be behind the big tree. The answer to The Tree-trees-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep plain as the nose on our faces!! Yes Patty it was a lot of fun you did good!! Have a good night (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Yep plain as the nose on our faces!! Yes Patty it was a lot of fun you did good!! Have a good night (((hugs))) Winnie
    Hey Winnie, you are really quick! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    It has everything to do with perspective..distance... how far away an object is .

Post Thanks / Like
    You really have to have a great imagination to see that. You really do inspiring work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you told me you were going to post it I guess it's kinda like sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring hahaha!! Goodnight Patty thanks for giving us a little fun!! Love and hugs Winnie