Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello everybody. I am new here and I love to crochet. Someone else said she is a crochetaholic, well, I am one too. I'm always looking for new patterns but I really would like to learn new techniques. I want to learn hairpin lace crochet but no one I know can do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Here is a link we have on site about hairpin laces which may be helpful:

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...rpin-lace.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Milady,

I found a tutorial on youtube you might find helpful here is the link. hairpin lace tutorial - YouTube This is something I would also like to try, I hope it helps. Have a great day & hope to hear from you sometime & become crochet buddies, Your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like

Hairpin lace crochet

Thank you for the link. I will try it soon. By the way I live in Georgia but I am a native New Englander from RI

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Here is a link we have on site about hairpin laces which may be helpful:

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...rpin-lace.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reference. I will try it some time soon. I am working on a baby afghan right now and the baby is due next week. I live in GA but hail from RI. I love living in GA.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverlefty View Post
    Hello Milady,

I found a tutorial on youtube you might find helpful here is the link. hairpin lace tutorial - YouTube This is something I would also like to try, I hope it helps. Have a great day & hope to hear from you sometime & become crochet buddies, Your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Milady22, Glad to have you here. Youtube is a great place to search for many things.