Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on here much today because I have been getting my Exchange squares all ready for the post office. I just sat down and went to Crochettalk and 'bout fell off my chair when I looked at the orange highlighted Notifications! It says (other than my PMs): 1,725New Post Thanks/Like Alerts.... What the heck does that mean????????????????I never saw that before. I am one confused old lady!!!!!!!!!Did I do something I shouldn't have? redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got the same thing 1179 Likes and thanks.. ROFLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara says the admin has updated the site. Imagine my surprise to find 5,179 new posts/likes!!!!!

4. Thanks billiebob thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is just because the new update was installed today, so the entire history of your likes and thanks were shown. Nothing went wrong =D

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rogue Hobbies;129199]It is just because the new update was installed today, so the entire history of your likes and thanks were shown. Nothing went wrong =D[/QUOTE]

The update eliminated the thanks given and thanks received. At least I can't find mine, either in my profile or when I click on the little arrow.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

The admin added an additional layer of security to this site. For some reason the like function did not stay on the site when the update was done. So, members have been asking for this function to be added back to the site.

When it was added back to the site for the most recent software version, it added back all the likes, ect which were originally given. The notifications have been there in the past, just when they were added back - it shows a large number of notifications for the members who have been very active using this function in the past.

8. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    The update eliminated the thanks given and thanks received. At least I can't find mine, either in my profile or when I click on the little arrow.

Roe
    When I checked the site today, I see the thanks given button on the posts. On the profile page, on the very last tab it shows thanks/likes together. The admin is working on the site still yet. If you see any other concerns, please send me a message. Thanks!

10. Thanks blueeyes68 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see Thanks & Like on left?? Who likes this? I go along with what ever so curious about every one else. I also have had 1
    heck of a time signing in since Sunday? I know Barbara G is doing all she can, Thank You Barbara G Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting the same notifications, but it looks like your posts are put in my like box, and it took two day to even log in

Post Thanks / Like
    I know some of you were having issues logging in. Sometimes this can happen when updating the system. Sometimes, it can be caused by other things too. The thing to remember is the admin wants to make sure everything is secure for the members. As things change in the technology world, there are better ways to protect the system and the information stored on the system. Updates are made from time to time. Thanks for your patience!