Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: crazy weather!

Post Thanks / Like

crazy weather!

I hope you are all having good weather. The last few days we haven't needed a jacket during the day time.Today here's what we have This is Monday April 14 and at 8:16 AM here is what we have.It is right now 59 and cloudy, today our high is to be 61degrees. BUT tonight it is supposed to be 29 degrees with rain/snow showers! GET OUT SNOW!!! I am ready for the real spring weather! redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    About the same here with varied conditions. Yesterday it was in the 60's by me, NYC by Central Park hit 77, not on Long Island, though. Today is supposed to be about the same in the 60's, then rain tomorrow and temps only in the 50's. Then after that, maybe in the 50's, not hitting the 60's till the weekend. I managed to get a lot of outside work done over the weekend and took advantage of the nicer weather. And no sweatshirts either, yeah!!!

However, for those who suffer from allergies (not me, so far), the pollen count is higher now. Hope everyone is fine.

Roe

Now I just heard (have the news on while finishing breakfast too) maybe a couple of snowflakes on Weds. No, no, no!!!
    Last edited by LI Roe; 04-14-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: add comment

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe and Patty strange weather for sure. I thought spring was here for god but noooooo!! It is 67 in the shade on our patio high today 78 , high Tues 66 with rain that's ok the new garden needs it however Wends morn it's supposed to be 27 !! Our poor flowers and veggies won't know what to think!! We can cover the flower beds but not the garden just have to pray The Lord will protect our garden!! Well friends enjoy you day before it get cold no matter what the weather :-). Love and hugs Winioe

Post Thanks / Like
    Weather is miserable here. Chilly and damp and on top of that have a miserable cold. I want to be in bed but my huaband has to be taken care of. As most of you jnow he is bedridden.