Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

A few things I finished today

I was busy today due to the rain. Thought I would share. The sweater I have posted in the past.

The sock monkey bottle covers were a pain for me. If there is a trick of the trade when it comes to using Aunt Lydias crochet thread I am open to learn.

Am trying again in making a pair of shoes.

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images A few things I finished today-img_20140413_193021_972-jpg A few things I finished today-img_20140413_193003_062-jpg A few things I finished today-img_20140413_192929_403-jpg A few things I finished today-img_20140413_193100_836-jpg 

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, you were busy. But you sure made the best of a rainy day. They are all very cute. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Joyyyy, Hi just seeing these adorable outfits, Very nice, baby Bottle Holders are cute. Nice work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice items, Robyn! I especially like the cammie things ... very cool for a little boy.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your little monkeys joyyyy.......and your smurfs susanmj, did you make them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Robyn, you have been really busy. They are so beautiful and adorable. You do wonderful work. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone,

Thank you so much for your compliments. The boy outfits have been spoken for. For the sock monkeys...my head is still reeling from making them. I think I took on a project that I was not ready for or expecting to be somewhat difficult and I am referring to the mouth on them. Doily thread is quite the task to conquer and I am still not happy with them (the mouth) and will probably take them off and do them over again. As they are now, they are not gift quality. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. It is worked with a "7" hook with #10 single thread. (If it isn't 10 then it is #3 thread, not at home to check the label.)

Robyn

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Robyn,

You did such a great job. I love the sock monkey bottle covers! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    joyyyy. You do very nice work