Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

simple crochet pattern for baby dress (newborn)

If anyone knows where to find (or has ) a simple crochet pattern for a dress for a new baby girl, please let me know where to look. I have a new great-grand- daughter and she lives in Arkansas and I live in Indiana but would like to make her a dress and mail it to her. I have never crocheted anything that small ever. Baby clothes aren't my "thing" so I don't quite know where to start. I just finished a baby afghan using baby yarn. That Yarn isn't my favorite kind to use but now i kinda like using it. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead,

I am new to crocheting and I did a baby sweater and I was surprised I did that. If you are interested I have some dress patterns posted on my pinterest board under crochet. Look for Robyn Meredith. Otherwise I just googled 0-3 month crochet newborn/girl dresses. Let me know if this helped.

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    If anyone knows where to find (or has ) a simple crochet pattern for a dress for a new baby girl, please let me know where to look. I have a new great-grand- daughter and she lives in Arkansas and I live in Indiana but would like to make her a dress and mail it to her. I have never crocheted anything that small ever. Baby clothes aren't my "thing" so I don't quite know where to start. I just finished a baby afghan using baby yarn. That Yarn isn't my favorite kind to use but now i kinda like using it. Patty
    Sorry I haven't had much time for getting on here the last few days. I have crocheted a baby dress ... now I need a pattern for booties.... I am ready to try to crochet booties, I think, I have never had any success before but now I have a reason for trying! I would like to try a little bonnet also. Does anyone have an easy pattern for booties or bonnet? I can dress it up myself if I can get a basic pattern. I will be posting the dress probably tomorrow.Thanks for all your help so far. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Yolanda Soto Lopez has one posted with tutorial on you tube and Mikey from the crochet crowd has a pleated little sweetie dress pattern posted( very simple)