Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Winter Projects

Post Thanks / Like

Winter Projects

Just a small sample of some of the items made this winter. Boot Cuffs for my daughter-in law. [/ATTACH]Winter Projects-pc290193-jpgWinter Projects-pc290191-jpgWinter Projects-pc200143-jpgWinter Projects-1pair-boot-cuffs-gray-12-16-13-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Winter Projects-white-lace-jpg 

2. Likes Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Seh1965 these Boot Cuufs are soooo cute my niece said something about them at Christmas but I had already made her gift. I'm sue she would love any of these! Could you tell me where you got the pattern? By the way my name is Winnie and I live in Va. just moved here to live with my daughter and her husband. Moved from Ky right across the river from Cincinnati. Welcome to our group I am sure you will love it here so many terrific people and sooooo talented. Have a great evening :-). Winnie

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    My dtr-in law sent me some pictures of what she liked. I went into Pinterest & found some patterns & then modified to her requests. They are so simple to make. Just pick your favorite stitches & make a swatch 14 inches wide & about 7 or 8 in long. She bought yarn, buttons, ribbons & lace that she wanted & I put them together. I made 7 in about a week's time. She absolutely loves them. To be frank, I had never heard of boot cuffs. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sue, you did a really great job. I think they all are very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25