Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: the test

Post Thanks / Like

the test

Ok,the test-tree-1-jpg everyone! I am posting the same picture again (not the one I sent to Larisa). Just look at 2 trees . It involves the big one (yes that is a knothole in it) and the one to the right of it. Not the part of a tree behind the big one, but the whole tree to the far right of the picture. Oh I want to point it out to you so bad!!!! Is there any thing wrong with the way I drew them in the picture? Keep guessing a while longer because Larisa won't get her picture until about the 14th of April! Let's hear from you with your ideas now! Patty

PS Larisa sent me 2 doilies that she made for me and I promised her a painting....
    but she wanted a pencil drawing of a tree instead of a painting so that is what I sent her . But hers is the corrected one and it won't get posted until she has hers.
    Last edited by redhead; 04-11-2014 at 07:41 AM.

2. Likes Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    To the right of the big tree there are no leaves on the tree where the big branch of the big tree is leaning on the tree on the righf

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear friend! Thank you for your painting! I did not get it yet but you are so kind to make it for me. I love pencil drawings a lot == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Dear friend! Thank you for your painting! I did not get it yet but you are so kind to make it for me. I love pencil drawings a lot == Larisa
    Larisa, I think you will like the picture and I hope so. I know I have had a lot of fun with it testing everyone with it! The one you are getting is a little different because I made a change in it and also added a few more details. But I am not showing it on the computer just yet because I want you to be the first one to see the real one! It was fun drawing it and when I start drawing I never seem to find a quitting place on it....I just want to keep adding more to it! When I painted the sheep wagon for a friend , he came to work one day and thru the "grapevine", I heard he said "Everytime I go and look at it , she's added another animal in it!" He really did like it. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bettybee10 View Post
    To the right of the big tree there are no leaves on the tree where the big branch of the big tree is leaning on the tree on the righf
    bettybee, I don't think there is any rule that says the big tree has to have leaves on the lower branches is there? ha ha ha ha I am keeping you all guessing still I think. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey redhead I meant the tree to the right of the big tree there seems to be a little space where there is no leaves-----o well I will get liroe to pour 2 glasses of wine

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the limbs on the big tree looks like a bent arm.

Debbie
    Last edited by blueeyes68; 04-10-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Missing a word.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Red head, When I enlarged The Trees, I didn't look at the big tree not having leaves. We have several kinds of pecan trees in the court here. Most of them are very old. some of them put on leaves early in the spring and the one in my section doesn't put on leaves till late May . But then again it doesn't lose them till most of the others are bare. So to me you just drew several kinds of trees. And with the knot hole in it , it just may be dead. But I think the picture is very nice and very well done. You have the depth in your placing the trees. How big did you make it? Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    Hey, Red head, When I enlarged The Trees, I didn't look at the big tree not having leaves. We have several kinds of pecan trees in the court here. Most of them are very old. some of them put on leaves early in the spring and the one in my section doesn't put on leaves till late May . But then again it doesn't lose them till most of the others are bare. So to me you just drew several kinds of trees. And with the knot hole in it , it just may be dead. But I think the picture is very nice and very well done. You have the depth in your placing the trees. How big did you make it? Margaret.
    It is about 8 1/2 by 11 I think. I just cut a big sheet of stiff drawing paper in 1/2 and drew it on one of the pieces. I had to use a large manilla folder to maii it in. It prints out on a regular printer paper size. I guess I didn't give the size much thought. I hope it will fit in a frame. It may need a matt around it to fit in a regular frame. Thanks for the compliment. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    You're keeping everyone guessing. So the 2 friends or 2 trees (1 short and fat and the other one tall and skinny) are the big tree and the one on the right side w/2 big branches or smaller trunks and the lowest branch on the big tree is like an arm (I posted this on the other one that said test) that has a shoulder, an elbow and a hand but doesn't have fingers. When the person reaches out their hand the other person would get smacked in the face because? anybody have any ideas? Is the big tree the short fat tree and the one to the right of it the tall skinny tree? If someone gets smacked in the face it would hurt and they might get bruised or scraped or scratched or both. The hand/limb of the tree on the right side is lower than the arm/hand of the big tree so they wouldn't see the other person reach out their hand to shake it.