Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Shorts "Found Site---Can't Find Pattern

HI
    I found these shorts @ CROCHET PANTS PATTERNS « Free Patterns Just above the picture of the shorts it reads " Crochet — All About Crocheting — Free Patterns and Instructions, but I could not figure out how to actually purchase or download the pattern. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Shorts "Found Site---Can't Find Pattern-screen-shot-2014-04-04-8-47-48-pm-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Belyn those shorts are so cute but I could not find a place to download pattern either, think I will look around cause I really like them a lot :-). Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Belyn, I was unable to find a down load for those adorable shorts on that website. However, when I copied and pasted the heading "all about crocheting- free downloads and instructions" in google, it brought me to the Crochet About website. Through their search engine, I came across another crocheted shorts pattern at: BANDED SHORTS - Groovy Crochet
    I will keep searching for those specific shorts pattern for you!
    Have a wonderful day!
    --- Sharon
    Last edited by determined_to-crochet; 04-05-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    took image of the shorts to google images, and found them, right away, price for pattern is 49 dollars, forgot the webpage, but couldn't get there anyway, so doesn't matter much I would say. Perhaps finding another type of shorts, or check the images on google, you could find something else there. Good luck.Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a lot of search engines to try to find the pattern. http://web.archive.org/web/20001001175017/http:// www.cei.net/~vchisam/groovy/pants.htm lI do know that they are called bonita crochet shorts, and I know that I can purchase them for $49.00. I truly wanted the pattern because I have had my daughter and her friends wanting me to make a pair for them. I am not giving up and have even contacted the original owner of the design and am awaiting a response. I will let you know how I fair out and if I do get the pattern I will most definitely give you and anyone else that would like a copy, my way of saying thanks for trying to help me in my search. Again thank you for your time

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Belyn, a crochet designer has made a great attempt at re-constructing the pattern for the Bonita shorts. Her website with pattern, pattern notes and charts is:
    Mostly Crochet: Those amazing crochet shorts! Free charts and written patterns of the motifs!
    I sure hope this helps!
    --- Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this link works since I haven't done this before here. This site has different shorts and tops to crochet if you can read picture patterns. On the right side click on your language and it will translate it. Hope this helps. Otherwise google "Crochet plasair". I have done some of the doilies.
    Shorts et leurs grilles gratuites , au crochet ! - Le blog de Anne