Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crochet Shorts

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Shorts

HI
    I found these shorts @ CROCHET PANTS PATTERNS « Free Patterns It say's Crochet — All About Crocheting — Free Patterns and Instructions, but I could not figure out how to actually purchase or download the pattern. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful. I usually have no problems with sites and with finding the pattern once I see it, but I am baffled lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Shorts-screen-shot-2014-04-04-8-47-48-pm-jpg 
    Last edited by Belyn; 04-04-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't find the pattern either, and I tried everything.

But I did run across these skirts and shorts crochet patterns on Pinterest Shorts & Skirts- crochet patterns on Pinterest. Several of them would make a great swimsuit cover up! Just a thought...

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for taking the time for me, I so appreciate it. I am still not giving up on trying to find this pattern. I pinned the bonita crochet shorts that I am trying to find the pattern for on Pintrest, and my daughter so wants me to make a pair for her, and others have asked about them. I did google so many possibilities like a christmas gift guide (plus some special offers for readers) | Sarah Wilson

Bonita Patterns | Changing the world one stitch at a time

Spell-Bonita Shorts. I also found this site GROOVY PANTS & SHORTS - Vintage Creations and did download the banded shorts, but because I have my heart set on the bonita crochet shorts I contacted the person who posted them and am awaiting a reply. (fingers crossed). Who knows maybe there is no pattern for this only finished product.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time for me, I so appreciate it. I am still not giving up on trying to find this pattern. I pinned the bonita crochet shorts that I am trying to find the pattern for on Pintrest, and my daughter so wants me to make a pair for her, and others have asked about them. I did google so many possibilities like a christmas gift guide (plus some special offers for readers) | Sarah Wilson

Bonita Patterns | Changing the world one stitch at a time

Spell-Bonita Shorts. I also found this site GROOVY PANTS & SHORTS - Vintage Creations and did download the banded shorts, but because I have my heart set on the bonita crochet shorts I contacted the person who posted them and am awaiting a reply. (fingers crossed). Who knows maybe there is no pattern for this only finished product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck hon with your search for the special pattern. If I run across it, I'll definitely let you know!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beyln, I found a pattern designer who has re-constructed the Bonita shorts pattern. Her pattern, pattern notes and charts can be found on her website at:
    Mostly Crochet: Those amazing crochet shorts! Free charts and written patterns of the motifs!
    I hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Belyn, I came across another site with chart pattern for these shorts: Outstanding Crochet: Something borrowed. Crochet shorts. Pattern.
    I have not given up searching for you!
    --- Sharon