Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

My March exchange squares

HMy March exchange squares-march-squares-exchange-jpgMy March exchange squares-march-squares-exchange-001-jpgMy March exchange squares-march-squares-exchange-002-jpgMy March exchange squares-march-squares-exchange-003-jpgMy March exchange squares-march-squares-exchange-004-jpgere is my March squares that I got . I had 8 names. I am so disappointed that the colors did not come out like they really are. They are all beautiful! It must be my computer that goofed the colors.
    winnie's is red and white not rust. Jackie56's is prettier than the picture and the other 3 here are pretty much like the pictures. . I will follow up with 3 more of the 8 since I can only post 5 at a time. Patty

2. Likes N/A, Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. I love that you put a note at the top with the person name on it. I will have to remember that for April's exchange.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty thank you for posting the pictures!! Glad to see you got your square :-) I need to fig out how to post pics too and for my avatar!! (((Hugs))) Winnie

5. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty thank you for posting the pictures!! Glad to see you got your square :-) I need to fig out how to post pics too and for my avatar!! (((Hugs))) Winnie
    Winnie click on SETTINGS at the top right of the page where you see your private messages notifications and scroll down on the left side of the page to SETTINGS and it will guide you to your avatar and profile pic I think . It's been a while since I put my picture on so I forget. Did you now too that you can click on a name anywhere in the forum posts ( I think) and it will bring that persons profile picture up . It took me a while to learn how to post pictures and now it's easy. I still can't post videos or more than 5 pictures in one post. Patty

7. Likes Winnie2013, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    your squares are nice. They will look very nice when they are put together

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the colors don't come up good on my computer either. I just got a new one so I hope it is
    doing better that my old one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Them are very pretty. I like them. I will try to get a photo of mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patty you are so sweet I am going to try that right now even though it is late and I have bible study in the morning. If you see my pic in my avatar you will know it worked haha!! (((Hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    IT worked Winnie