Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

pattern for baby booties

Dear friends

i have been sick. I have a lung infection. Need pattern for booties and afghan.

Thanks white lily crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope it clears up quickly for you. What type of booties and afghan are you looking for?
    Here is a link to a beautiful Zigzag Shells baby afghan Crochet Afghans - Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns - Zigzag Shells Baby Afghan

There a lot a different free patterns on this site to choose from.

Here is a link for baby booties Crochet Accessories - Crochet Gift Patterns - Green Ribbon Booties

I have a more if these do not work for you. I think I also have some patterns for sets too. Will have to look.

Take care and get well soon.

Danita

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    White Lily I hope you feel better. It is a bummer getting sick. We will pray for you. Take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are unwell,whitelily. Many (over 500) baby bootie patterns on ravelry.com . You will need to sign up but it is free. Click on crochet and search baby booties. Also click on free when you narrow your search. All types of patterns-boy,girl,fancy,plain,easy to more involved. Maybe you will find something. Also you could search baby blankets. I hope you will feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi White Lily,
    I hope you get to feeling better soon. I find a lot of patterns on Pintrest. Here are a couple I have made.
    Crochet wrap around button baby boots- girls and boys - Im Topsy Turvy
    Show Me Your Booties - 10 Free Crochet Patterns!

Dutch