Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Member Introduction

Hi and Thank You for this wonderful website of crocheters. Since this is my first thread I could you all the help I can get with navigating this site.

I have three current crochet projects on my hooks: a Tunisian crochet entralec baby afghan from Sheryl Ties, a boo bat project, and a sweater and OH I forgot crochet booties from Drew's TV appearance on Knit and Crochet now or Today.

I have a couple questions on crochet cruises: Can you get enough instruction or is it mostly touring yarn shops? I would prefer mostly instruction. Otherwise I am discovering Craftsy.com and CraftDaily.com - what else can you all can help me discover regarding crocheting - also I am a Ravelry - SalineMIKnits as well. I am excited to chat with you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

I have personally never been on a crochet cruise. Sounds interesting, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and sounds like you have a lot going on? Please be patient as some work & get on later. I have never heard of this TV channel (Minnesota here). Cruise sounds fun how did you hear of it? Have fun here and join in on Forms of your choice.

Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello SalineMIKnits, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi SalineMIKnits welcome to CT good to have join our group I am sure you will love it as much as the rest of us do. I actually have ever heard of a crochet cruise!! I have never been on a cruise but my daughter has been on several and is going for a short cruise with a few girlfriends later this month. I think that would be great fun myself just think of all the time you would have on the ship to actually sit down with someone and learn something new!! Nice to meet you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! There are crochet cruises offered by MIkey of The Crochet Crowd. Their website is: The Crochet Crowd
    They also offer free patterns and video tuutorials.
    Again, welcome to the forum!

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post