Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello from Southern Indiana. I am a crocheting and knitting grandmother of 5 beautiful grandchildren.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ann,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is great to have you! So are your grandchildren younger or older? I am sure you have worked up some crochet projects for them! Look forward to hearing more about you and your crochet projects!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello Ann,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is great to have you! So are your grandchildren younger or older? I am sure you have worked up some crochet projects for them! Look forward to hearing more about you and your crochet projects!
    I have 4 grandsons who are 8, 15, 17, and 19, and a granddaughter who is 5. The 2 little ones are being inundated with crocheted items. I also like to make the old fashioned doilies and am looking for some new patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ann,

Thanks for the reply. I will add some more ideas to the links and resources thread for you. I think we have some resources for doilies listed, but will have to check on this.

I look forward to reading more of your posts! Thanks for sharing!

http://crochettalk.com/links-resources/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anna!
    Welcome to the forum. I have two grandchildren, a boy that is 4 and a girl that is 1 so they are just the right age for crocheted items so I'm having trouble getting everything I want to crochet for them finished before they grow up, lol!

I am particularly concerned about my grandson. Do your older grandsons still like crocheted items? And, if so, what do they like?