Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

ready for more instructions

Here is my first attempt at the bedspread squares. I am guessing, but it looks like about 18DC or trebles on the sides and 5 in the chain 5 corners with decreasing ones to the corners. Anyway I will wait for farther instructions. I am enjoying this. I have never joined in on a crochet along before. I think I will do another square in shades of maroon to match my bedroom. I need the practice anyway. I noticed the center of my square wants to bulge outward. I will see if the next one does it too, maybe I am holding my yarn too tight. Now that I have the pattern in my head I think I can do a better job. Thanks for your help. I want to press ahead but keep me in line Charles! I will be patient and wait for your instructions. I want it to be right. By the way I am using a size I hook so I don't know how big the square will turn out to be yet. My bed is just a full size bed. ready for more instructions-bedspread-square-jpg Patty

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey redhead, that looks great. I'm like you I am so ready for the next step.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it looks well
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    And the next step is ready and available in the group for download! You'll have SO much fun figuring out the next part...how each triangle is worked one at a time off the edge of the center square, but you never cut the yarn or fasten off till the four triangles are done!
    This square looks great!
    I'm counting on everyone in the group to share their gauge with me so that I can make it clear in the pattern what size the square should or could be given the hook size used.
    What are the lengths of the sides of your 5-rnd square?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    And the next step is ready and available in the group for download! You'll have SO much fun figuring out the next part...how each triangle is worked one at a time off the edge of the center square, but you never cut the yarn or fasten off till the four triangles are done!
    This square looks great!
    I'm counting on everyone in the group to share their gauge with me so that I can make it clear in the pattern what size the square should or could be given the hook size used.
    What are the lengths of the sides of your 5-rnd square?
    Mine is 6 1/4" without stretching. That is from the bulge at the corner to the next corner. (not cati-corner) I'm using a size I hook. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 04-03-2014 at 05:05 PM.