Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for filet crochet wall panel

Hello! I am looking for Alice Brooks crochet filet wall panel named "Horses and Riders". Any help will be appreciated! It can be site with picture of pattern or photo of panel of resource where I can buy it. I want to make it! -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one I found it is a horse with a rider on it but it is a Rodeo picture, the horse is bucking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey larisa---have you tried googling it ?I came up with a few but I dont know if that is what you are looking for. See ya bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 8071 Thank you for looking. I found picture of it but no place to buy... I could rechart but you see picture is not complete
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    That is what I just saw when I just googled it also and was going to post it but you beat me to it. LOL. What a terrific wall hanging. Just out of curiosity, is the picture over the couch (lower right hand corner) the same one? That is small if you tried to rechart from that.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! But I need all picture to rechart. I even hope to buy it ... may be
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked quite a bit for what you were looking for, and came up with an idea see what you think. Here is a link for taking a photo and creating your own graphghan for filet crochet.http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/; and here is a site you may like Luvs 2 Knit: Charts By Luvs2knit; CROCHET FILET HORSE PATTERNS | Crochet Patterns ; CROCHET FILET HORSE PATTERNS « CROCHET PATTERNS

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for finding these sites!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Your most welcome, I hope it helped a bit. I want to thank you also, my trying to help find what you were looking for intrigued me to want to do some filet crocheting. I came across the "Tree of Life" wall hanging that I really like, so I was thinking of making one and adding my family names on the branches. I have not found the pattern for it so I will probably use knitpro to make it (should be interesting) lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 chair sets. One is with 2 horse heads and i think the other is a mare and foal. they are very old and was alice brooks.

11. Likes kl1000 liked this post