Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from the Midwest

My name is Teri, and I have been crocheting since I was in grade school--my grandmother taught me how. I also enjoy other needle crafts, except knitting (ha ha). I'm not coordinated enough.
    One of the main reasons why I signed up on this website was to ask for assistance locating a pattern. I'm wanting to make a bathing suit cover up BUT I'd like it to be a tunic-type style with a lace-up V-neck, a lightweight hood, & the instructions for short & long sleeves. I feel that tthere may be a few people out there who have back issues of a crocheting magazine that has this pattern (or something very similar to it). PLEASE I really need some help. I'd like it to be done in SouthMaid (or equivalent) crochet thread, using 2 strands.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Teri, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and enjoy. Any questions you may have just ask we will do all we can to answer them for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I am Larisa. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

You are welcome to also post a pattern request here for the members to see and the guests:

Pattern Requests

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi terri. Welcome to the foum. You will get help and patterns you want to make. Some one is here to help you. I am a avid crocheter

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey terri46774 welcome to crochet talk. Have you tried googling ---thats how I find a lot of my patterns hope you find it

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't found exactly what I want so now is when my creative side comes into play. I'm combining 4 paterns into the one that I want....lol It's gonna be a challenge but I'm up for it. Let the games begin....LOL

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teri.
    I'm a crochet designer, and this would be a fun challenge to work on together. How about a custom design? Then after you've made it, maybe we could publish the pattern together!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Terri46774,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio, and welcome to our great forum! It takes a lot of talent to combine patterns to meet your needs. I'd love to see photos of your finished project.
    Hugs, Jo