Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

intruduce my self

Hi everyone
    My name is Lizzie and I live in a very remote part of Australia and it is hard to find patterns for crochet and sometimes the right material
    I love to crochet and crochet is my passion
    I love amigurumi and also granny squares. I make toys for my grand kids and other items to offer friends for Christmas
    I attend a weekly meeting of craft activities and there are a few people who also do crochet and we help each other when in doubt
    Thank you for having me on board
    Cheers
    Lizzie

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lizzie! I am Larisa. It s nice to meet you! I love parrots a lot and have 5 of them. I crochet doilies. I hope to see pictures of toys you made
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lizzie, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you will be joining us. Any questions you may have we will do all we can to answer them. Look around and enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CT. Crocheting is also my first passion and favorite of all the crafts I have done. Enjoy your stay, this is a friendly and helpful group of gals and guys too.

Roe

One of the gals in my hobby club is now in Australia but not sure where they were visiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey lizzie44. Welcome to crochet talk

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this web site. It has many free crochet patterns. Try it---you may find something you are looking for or something new and different that you might want to try. Copy and paste this link in your browser. Free Crochet Patterns
    fyi: I am new to the form, too. Happy crocheting! ---crochetdiva

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    I found this web site. It has many free crochet patterns. Try it---you may find something you are looking for or something new and different that you might want to try. Copy and paste this link in your browser. Free Crochet Patterns
    fyi: I am new to the form, too. Happy crocheting! ---crochetdiva
    Thank you so much
    I didn't know this site