Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: A Big Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Talking A Big Thanks

I want to send out a big thank you to all of you that has helped me with my questions on the forum. I was finally able to give the sweater that I made to the mother of the little girl this weekend and she just loved it that she has asked me to make an outfit or two or three for the little one. I was shocked and honored at the same time. And to top it all off I will soon be finding out sometime before the day is over what my daughter will be having. She was to find out at 3:00 this afternoon. So I give you all a big thanks for your help.

Robyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Robyn, that is so wonderful that the mother loved the outfit. I am so happy that you will be finding out what your daughter will be having. Let us know once you find out.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations of the new grandchild....I just found out this morning that I have another great grand-niece....must be spring!

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catbalou,

Congrats to u also. So nice to have a little one again. And now with a new hobby....

Robyn

7. Likes catbalou liked this post