Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: re; New Member

Post Thanks / Like

re; New Member

Hi my name is Claudia and I live in Kansas. I am from Texas. I love to crochet but lately my attention has been on my 15 year old who has a rare form of childhood cancer. To keep me busy I am working on a pink queen size bedspread done in exchange 7 inch squares with flowers of different colors on each square so when her chemo is complete I hope to have the bedspread finished for her. It is a team effort and people have been so kind. Thanks for allowing me to join your group. Claudia Duran

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claudia, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Will be praying for your daughter.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claudia ! I am Larisa from Europe and I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claudia,

Welcome to CT. I will keep you, your daughter and your family in my thoughts and prayers. The pink bedspread will be a beautiful gift for your daughter. I hope you will post a picture when it is completed.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Claudia, I'm so sorry about your daughter.. It's such a heart break . I will certainly be praying for her.. I would like to send her some get well cards and maybe some of the other members will do that also.. It will just let her know we are thinking of her.. Let me know pls, if that is ok with you..I'm sure she will love her blanket.. I hope you will post it when completed.. Maybe even with a pic of your daughter. .Also,W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... Teresa
    Last edited by teresah; 03-24-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your more then welcome to join this group and we are glad to have you with us