Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face New member posting

Hi, I am a new member, not brand new but i guess a "Junior'. Anyway I have had so many problems logging in. My fault, keeping up with all my passwords is so hard. I am making a pledge to be more active, and doing a better job keeping up with my passwords. I am finishing up a pair of high-top baby shoes. Look sort of like the popular Converse brand. I will post more. I hope they come out ok. But thanks to everyone. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya peache, Those converse tennis shoes are just adorable.. I have made them in so many colors.. Even for the baby girls.. If you have trouble with them, pls. don't hesitate to ask... " Teresa

3. Likes peache1, Debbie Debortoli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have? wonderful, could you post a picture? I am making for my 4 month old Gr-daughter. I made pink. Going to trim in white, I think.

5. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=peache1;126050]Hi, I am a new member, not brand new but i guess a "Junior'. Anyway I have had so many problems logging in. My fault, keeping up with all my passwords is so hard. I am making a pledge to be more active, and doing a better job keeping up with my passwords. I am finishing up a pair of high-top baby shoes. Look sort of like the popular Converse brand. I will post more. I hope they come out ok. But thanks to everyone. Have a wonderful Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome. May I just make a suggestion concerning passwords? I have a little flat Roledex by my desktop and on each tab, write the website, password and log in since I have different ones for each site. And I put the security questions on the back of them, if they are required. I find it helps immensely and I drag it with me when I use my laptop and can't remember some of them right away.

With that being said, I love those little high-top baby shoes. They are so cute on the kids. I haven't had any little ones to make them for lately but my friend just welcomed her first little grandson so I may just do those. Already gave her a blanket to give to her son and dil.

Looking forward to seeing the final result.

Roe

7. Likes teresah, Sherry M liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Roe, What a great idea for your passwords.. That really should help many members.. TY for sharing and posting.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Peache, yes, I will post some of them.. They are really adorable....LOL Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey peache, it is great to meet you. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peache! Nice to meet you! Those high-top shoes sound so cute. What precious gifts for lil' ones!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I make doilies also, they are my favorite. Please show some.