Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie

As you can see, the afghan is dark purple on one side and light purple on the other side. Should I do another dark purple so both sides are the same or should I do a edging/border around it in blue or one of the other colors or should I call this afghan finished? What do you think?
    What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-afghan-001-jpg What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-afghan-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is pretty just the way it is.. If anything I would put a white picot border around it. That is white in there right.

3. Likes PatS, determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You pbjones!

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think colors are good!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Personally, for me, I would add another colour and then the dark purple. I like when colours match up at the ends. But I would do a border in the bright yellow. That would really set the colours off.
    God Bless,
    Lynne

8. Likes MeerKat, determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-rogers-day-2010-013-jpg What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-rogers-day-2010-009-jpg What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-2007_0428_181337aa-jpg

What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-100_2435-jpg my Dad and my sister and me
    What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-100_2436-jpg my husband and I
    I have another sister and 3 brothers

Post Thanks / Like
    What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-100_2206-jpg my Mom and I
    What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-010-jpg my parents

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie: I like Lynne's idea of using another color and ending with the dark purple. You could put an edging in white or yellow but I actually like it the way it is! Shirley

12. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rainbow afghan is already heavy. This is another afghan that fits nicely over a chair. My flower afghan.What is your opinion on my rainbow afghan?I would like your opinion-Jean Marie-afghan-002-jpg I was going to make it bigger-maybe 4 rows of white and 4 rows of red? but I think I don't need to add any more rows. It looks good the way it is. what do you think?